Giving a child a chance at a productive future, delivering services to those in need, revitalizing a neighborhood: All three may require cooperation among multiple agencies, organizations and individuals. Roundtable Strategies, a nonprofit organization, can help them coordinate ideas and resources for planning a better future and resolve differences that stand in the way of getting things done.
How do you solve problems across sectors?
1. Bring the interested parties together to share their ideas.
2. Provide decision-making and conflict resolution expertise.
3. Facilitate a shared vision and a workable plan.
4. Ask "Will the plan change lives for the better?"
5. Congratulate them on their success.